Home  | Renting The Hall |
About The Hall Hire Rates Booking Form Regular Bookings Directions Hall Diary Terms and Conditions Bouncy Castles Fireworks Audio Visual Equipment Health and Safety Fire Safety Heating Oak Room Heating Public entertainment and sale of alcohol Useful Contacts
Use of the Car Park |  | Other Halls |  | Photo Gallery |
Main Hall Oak Room
Hall Management |
Committee Schedule 2 Users Meetings Hall Constitution Meeting Minutes Data Policy
Complaints | Links to Clubs/Societies | Regular Users |
Bookings by Hirer Bookings by Day Heating Users Logon
Contact us

Public Entertainment Licence and Sale of Alcohol

Events at which alcohol is sold or which are open to the general public are covered by Temporary Entertainments Licences (TEN) obtainable from West Berks Council.
The cost of a TEN is currently £21 so all users intending to sell tickets for their event to the general public of to sell alcohol must obtain a TEN. Details can be found on the WBC website if the link doesn't work do a search for "TEN" from the WBC main page.