Bucklebury Memorial Hall Covid 19 Policy
To make use of the BMH facilities for recreation, education and social entertainment whilst limiting the potential for the Covid 19 infection to be spread.
While the responsibility for keeping to government guidelines and reducing the risk of virus transmission rests with hall users there are a number of control measures that The Hall will implement.
- Ensure all Hirers are fully aware that BMH provide the facilities but that the Hirer is responsible for the control of activities and general protection of all their attendees, and keeping within Government guidelines.
- Require a risk assessment from anyone hiring the hall for a group activity
- Give all users a copy of the hall's risk assessment
- Install the following
- Hand sanitisers in the entrances
- Paper towels to replace the air hand driers
- Wall mounted soap dispensers where not already installed
- Put mops etc in the halls to encourage users to clean after them
- Arrange for some additional cleaning. However it is not practical for the hall cleaner to clean after every user or even every day. Users will be required to clean after their session